The Learning for Sustainability (LfS) site - provides a guide to resources relevant for those working to support social learning and constructive action in multi-stakeholder settings. This is becoming an important area of consideration for many researchers, policymakers and practitioners working in collaborative settings.
LfS site provides links to a wide range of on-line resources together in one easy to access place built around six thematic areas
* Social learning - systems thinking, networks, dialogue, knowledge management, reflective practice
* Planning, monitoring and evaluation - theory of change, logic models, indicators, emerging approaches
* Social research - methods and tools - participatory action research, ethics protocols, inter-disciplinary, trans-disciplinary
* Stakeholder engagement - mapping and analysis, risk communication, social license
* Tools to support change - adaptation, governance, facilitation, behavior change, social marketing
* Sustainable development - community resilience, global reports, Internet use