Becoming more gender-aware in your scientific research will maximise your impact and global reach.
Scidevnet is offereing a free online course "Integrating Gender into Your Scientific Research". The course will explore the implications for science and global policy agendas, including the climate change agreements and the Sustainable Development Goals. This course draws on a wide range of practical examples and provides activities to build your competence wherever you may be doing your research.
Take this course and learn:
• What we mean by integrating gender into research
• Why gender-awareness in scientific research is so important
• What gender-awareness means for different areas of science
• How to integrate gender for better research quality and impact
• Basic advocacy methods for ensuring your research informs wider global agendas such as the Sustainable Development Goals
• How to ensure your research has maximum impact and contributes to change