This free online course from FAO provides guidance on some of the main issues to consider when implementing a monitoring activity: from how to select the most appropriate approach or to identify the best data sources for monitoring to how to effectively communicate the results of the monitoring activity to maximize its effect on policy change
The course consists of 5 lessons, ranging from approximately 20 to 50 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 Introduction. Land monitoring as a tool for change in governance of tenure
- Lesson 2 What to monitor?
- Lesson 3 How to monitor governance of tenure of land, fisheries and forests?
- Lesson 4 What data to use?
- Lesson 5 Getting the message across